L051424 Professional Development Conference: Regenerate and Renew
Hope, healing and new beginnings. Regenerate your ability to provide self-care through stressful situations and renew your passion for nursing. Hear from resilience coach Kerry Appleton, Founder of Caring Essentials Collaborative Mary Coughlin, Clinical Ethicist Shika Kalevor and Life Coach Brooks Wilkening. Engage in interactive activities to learn more about yourself. And have fun with self-care opportunities and giveaways! Leave feeling refreshed and renewed.
Upon completion of this course/class/activity, the learner will (be able to):
- Describe the unique challenges and stressors that nurses face in their daily professional lives
- Identify systemic and societal phenomenon that contribute to the experience of overwhelm
- Identify specific actions and initiatives that individuals and organizations can take to actively contribute to improving nurse mental health and well-being
Enhance the nurse's knowledge and skills to engage in emotional well-being activities to improve overall mental health.
Ethics - Moral Distress
Ian Wolfe and Shika Kalevor
Patients and Building Resilience
16 Personalities, etc.
Ben Cutler and Chad Douglas
Wrap-up and Evaluation
In support of improving patient care, Children’s Minnesota is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Children's Minnesota designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 6.5 ANCC nursing contact hour(s). Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.50 ANCC
- Children's MN Registrants $125.00
- External Registrants $150.00
Registration will close on April 14th, 2024.
Register now to save $25 by using the Coupon Code "PDC EARLY BIRD" during checkout. Early bird pricing ends February 1st, 2024.
- Cancel by 4/14/24 to receive a full refund
- If you cancel 4/15/24-5/6/24, a $25 cancelation fee will be charged
- If you cancel 5/7/24 or later, no refund will be granted
Children's MNA Nurses
If you are a Children's MNA RN and would like to use your contracted education dollars to pay for this event, enter the Coupon Code "CONTRACT DOLLARS" during checkout. Note: The $25 early bird discount will be applied on the backend if you use your contracted education dollars to pay for this event.