Emergency Response Training Center (ERTC) Courses
Children’s Minnesota offers a variety of hands-on skills check courses through the American Heart Association (AHA), Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) and American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) to provide education in emergency and specialized pediatric care.
American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Skills Check
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Skills Check
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Skills Check
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition, and Stabilization (PEARS) course
Emergency Nursing Association
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - At this time we do not have any NRP classes available. We will update this page if that changes.
Click the pdf link below to view the upcoming calendar.
Courses are added every 6-8 weeks. If you do not see a course you are interested in, please check back.
Course Training Location
ALL COURSES will be held at the
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAINING CENTER located at the: