Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
The Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course is designed to provide core-level pediatric knowledge and psychomotor skills associated with the delivery of emergency nursing care to the pediatric patient. The course content is presented through lectures and psychomotor skill stations. Course content reviews pertinent information for the emergency room nurse in the areas of respiratory assessment, shock, pediatric triage, resuscitation, trauma, and child maltreatment.
The cost of this course is $350.
In order to receive a full refund you must cancel two weeks prior to the session date. All cancellations made within two weeks of the session date will receive a 75% refund.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify and care for acutely ill and injured children
- Present a systematic assessment model
- Integrate the associated anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology
- Identify appropriate interventions
- Increase the knowledge, skill, and confidence of emergency nurses