Please note - Our Grand Rounds programming will be transitioning over to use of this platform effective May 5, 2022.
- If you have not created a user account or profile, we strongly encourage you to complete prior to this transition to make sure your learning experience is the best it can be.
- To access your profile, click on the login link at the top of this page. Children's Minnesota employees should use the left-hand single sign-on option and non-Children's Minnesota users should use the visitor sign-on.
- If you have not visited this site prior, you will need to create a new account. Prior access from either WebEx, CVent, or our former online grand rounds library do not transition to this site.
- If you do not register prior to 8 am the day of each Grand Rounds presentation, you will be unable to join after the 8 am start.
We expect to experience some delays in attendees accessing our program, however, completing this step will greatly decrease those delays. Thank you!
Click on the links below for additional information and step by step instructions:
- Where to find Grand Rounds?
- How to register for and find access for Grand Rounds Day of Event?
- How do I navigate through the Grand Rounds course?
- How do I save a Grand Rounds course to my Outlook calendar?
Upcoming Grand Rounds - Held weekly from 8-9 am. Click on link for additional info
Grand Rounds Video Library
Effective July 1, 2021 , we transitioned our grand rounds video recording content from our former hosting vendor to this platform. We will be adding content weekly, however, not all of our activities from our former site will be transitioned over. Please be patient as we transition our content. As with our former site, you will need to create an account to access this material.
Former Grand Rounds Online Library Access
This site is no longer open for access. The deadline to download and access account information expired on December 31, 2021.