L012623 Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
The Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) skills check is a 30-minute course that meets the AHA requirement for a student to acquire their ACLS course completion. * Skills checks run from 8am-4pm. Please arrive for the skills check at your convenience between the listed times.
*Completion of the Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) online simulation is required prior to attending the ACLS skills check. Purchase the online software directly from the American Heart Association website.
Students must present their AHA online ACLS Course Completion Certificate on the day of their skills check.
In order to receive a full refund, you must cancel two weeks prior to the session date. All cancelations made within two weeks of the session date will receive a 75% refund.
Registration closes January 19, 2023.
For further questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Successful completion of the ACLS skills check requires the student to be able to:
- Demonstrate rescue ventilations with correct rate and tidal volume using a Bag Valve Mask (BVM) on adult manikin
- Perform chest compressions with correct rate, depth and hand placement on adult manikin
- Participate in team resuscitation following the AHA guidelines during a simulated mock code
- Students can enter through either the front door on the upper level or through the mid-level employee entrance across from the parking ramp. For visitors who do not have badge access, pick up the phone just inside the doors and let Security know you are attending a scheduled skills check with the Emergency Response Training Center (ERTC).
- Most skills checks will meet in the Improve classrooms on the second floor (mid-level), on the left as you enter the CBC employee entrance.
- A refrigerator will be available to store your lunch if you bring it. The cafeteria is located on the upper level and stocked with a small number of pre-packaged selections.
Completion of the AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) online simulation is required prior to attending the ACLS skills check. Purchase the online software directly from the American Heart Association website.